Tips to Reduce Memory and RAM Usage on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 presently comes along with 3GB of RAM as well as some Gigabytes of extended internal memory although what it really too contains is actually tons of bloatware. Samsung statements this bloatware is really what “designs your life” nevertheless in ground certainty the bloatware is just a battery and RAM willing cause problems for to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Finally with thanks to the people at XDA, we realize how to remove the bloatware that will your own Samsung Galaxy Note 3 included.
The complete procedure is pretty easy and whenever performed correctly it doesn’t only makes you along with less RAM usage and much more battery life but additionally by having an extra 650MB of free internal storage in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Comparable to a lot of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 makes use of available, the credit for this signification also goes to people at XDA thus don’t forget to hit the source link and say thanks to these hard working people if you are completed with the actual guide. Considering that all has been said, let’s remove the bloatware that’s been afflicting your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Tips to Reduce Memory and RAM Usage on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by deleting a Bloatware
- Download the required files needed from HERE. Don’t unzip the file.
- Connect your own Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on your laptop or computer with the USB cable and copy the file downloaded in the previous step to the root folder of the sd card.
- Now change of your device and boot into recovery function by pressing power, home and the volume up button together until a familiar picture shows up on screen.
- The touchscreen display will not function in this mode, use the volume up and down keys to navigate and then flash the zip which was copied in the second step.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and also the device will probably as you may something along the lines of “Root access possibly lost. Fix?”. Select ‘No’ and allow your device do its thing.
- Have got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with more free space and longer battery.
Note: This technique only works when you have Custom Recovery installed on your smartphone in advance, also your own Samsung Galaxy Note 3 really should already be rooted and also you must build a Nandroid backup before starting with the guide should something goes wrong.
Source: XDA Developer Forum
Incoming search terms:
- note 3 ram usage
- note 3 ram always full
- galaxy note 3 ram usage
- samsung note 3 ram usage
- galaxy note 3 ram
- note 3 high ram usage
- samsung galaxy note 3 ram usage
- upgrade ram samsung galaxy note 3