Samsung Galaxy Note 3 sales top 5 million in one month
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phablet has sold more than 5 million units in just one month. Previously, JK Shin confirmed for the Korean media and also stated the sales revenue ended up due to the great market response compared with it’s predecessors. When compared, the very first Galaxy Note needed 5 months although the Galaxy Note 2 needed 2 months to succeed in the same milestone.
Launched all over the world on September 25, Galaxy Note 3 sported a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, 3GB RAM, 3MP camera sensor with smart stabilisation for improved picture quality, 2MP front-facing camera, Snapdragon 800 or Exynos 5 Octa processor, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, infrared port, 32GB internal memory, microSD card slot and 3200mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Key Specs
- 5.7″ HD 1080p screen – super AMOLED
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (LTE model)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (3G model)
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 32GB or 64GB
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1080p video camera at 60fps
- one version can record the rediculous 4k Ultra HD video
- 3,200 mAh battery
The Galaxy Note 3 will ship with Android 4.3 “Jelly Bean” and Samsung’s proprietary TouchWiz user interface and software. The device also ships with a news aggregator app known as My Magazine, accessible by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, and an updated version of S Note.
Samsung moreover greater the S Pen functions also now includes a handy Air Command tool. Keep in mind that after the launched, the Galaxy Note 3 has received several updates by OTA for fixing several bugs.