Galaxy Note 3 Red and Rose Gold Launched at Samsung Argentina
Galaxy Note 3 Red and Rose Gold showed at Samsung Argentina product page. There are no differences in specifications between the new colour variants and the old ones, except the colour difference obviously.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Red and Rose Gold Key Specs
- 5.7″ HD 1080p screen – super AMOLED
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (LTE model)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (3G model)
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 32GB or 64GB
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1080p video camera at 60fps
- one version can record the rediculous 4k Ultra HD video
- 3,200 mAh battery
The Galaxy Note 3 Red version may unveiling within the first week of 2014, although the Rose Gold edition follows 2 weeks later – they’re tentative periods, however, you can get the two different colour versions to become available by the end of January. Based on the source, availability is going to be worldwide, although it’s a possibility we’d view stores and carriers getting an exclusive declare about the new colours for a specific time period (mainly in the US).
Source: Samsung Argentina