Galaxy Note 3 coming to Verizon on October 10, pre-orders start now
Galaxy Note 3 coming in Verizon Wireless next month, they has announced the pricing and availability of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on its network. The phablet will become available to Verizon subscribers on October 10.
Verizon is accepting pre-orders for the Note 3 as of now. However, it will ship it a bit latter: on October 10. Customers will have to pay $299.99 for the handset (on contract, of course). Verizon is also offering the option of bundling the Note 3 with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch for $599.98 on contract. While the smartphone comes only in black and white (at least at Verizon), the smartwatch will be available in black, Wild Orange and Mocha Gray.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Key Specs
- 5.7″ HD 1080p screen – super AMOLED
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (LTE model)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (3G model)
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 32GB or 64GB
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1080p video camera at 60fps
- one version can record the rediculous 4k Ultra HD video
- 3,200 mAh battery
US Cellular announced the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as well, mentioning that it’s going to sell it sometime in October (for a price that hasn’t been disclosed). Sprint is the only major US carrier that didn’t unveil the month when it would launch the Note 3. It only said that it would do it “this fall.”