Dual SIM Galaxy Note 3 Launched in China
Dual SIM Galaxy Note 3 has recently unveiled by Samsung Mobile. Almost all of the latest Galaxies got a dual-SIM techniques immediately after launch and the Galaxy Note 3 isn’t any exemption.
China is the first country to get the Dual SIM Galaxy Note 3, although the device is carrier unlocked and could be exported and applied on other countries around the world.
Dual SIM Galaxy Note 3 is usually depending on the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 chipset, similar to the international N9005 model, which suggests it is usually LTE-capable additionally.
Dual SIM Galaxy Note 3 N9002 Key Specs
- 5.7″ HD 1080p screen – super AMOLED
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 32GB or 64GB
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1080p video camera at 60fps
- one version can record the rediculous 4k Ultra HD video
- 3,200 mAh battery
The dual SIM Galaxy Note 3 costs €735 in Asia, which usually looks concerning best since it’s international single-SIM models is priced at €700. There isn’t any information on official pricing and availability, neither there’s even just a press note introducing the dual-SIM version. We predict these devices to be expanded its market arrive at in the following few months although.
Incoming search terms:
- note 3 vietnam