As the device was too big to consider it as a mere phone as well as too small to call it a tablet, it was finally titled, ‘phablet.’
Falling in between a phone and a tablet, it is not as huge as the pictures might imply. However it’s surely bigger than your normal smart phone.
- Weighing 178g it is fairly lightweight considering how heavy it might have been.
- Talking about the looks, the Samsung Galaxy Note appears very similar to a bigger version of the S2 from the same company.
- The front part is very simple, containing just a company logo & home key visible to your eyes.
- The light sensor and the 2 MP camera on the front are present however can be tough to view in the black model.
- On the left hand there’s a volume rocker, while on the top thereТs 3.5 mm head-phone jack. On the right, you can see a power/lock/unlock key. The syncing port & the micro USB charging can be found at the bottom part.
- The 8 MP camera along with a LED-flash is placed at the center of the rear part just like in the S2.
- The speaker can be found close to the bottom of rear part just above the port of S-Pen.
- The screen is 5.3in with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution with pixel density of 285ppi. Hence, the colors are not only sharp & vibrant, but it appears easily as stylish as anything produced by Apple products.
- The Galaxy Note features a dual core processor that clocks at 1.4GHz. The device comes with 2 variants giving you either 32 GB or 16 GB internal storage (that could be expanded by an additional 32GB using a micro SD card.)
- The battery capacity of 2,500mAh can offer you enough of juice.
We would say the device is primarily intended for professionals. Nonetheless, we’ve seen it being handled by all types of individuals across the globe. Older folks, students and many other appear to buy in.
As a result, the Samsung Galaxy Note appeals to the public as much as the S2 or S3 from Samsung. It is fast, powerful and elegant looking. It is surely worth to consider it especially if you are a persons who enjoys internet and social media sites. Even though it might have got somewhat older it still gives tough competition to most of the high end smartphones presently available in the market.